8.26.2010

...hello world...

Well my friends, the Troyan's have joined the blogosphere. It's something I've been thinking about for awhile and after so many friends have been blogging lately (and raving about it), I decided why not give it a try. I think this is the perfect forum to chronicle the fab and mundane occurrences of our life and share them with the world. It's kind of like an electronic journal for us to look back on and remember the things that compose the beauty of our everyday life. This is the story of our love and our life. Sit back and enjoy the ride with us.


Thanks for joining!
xoxo
R+M

                                      

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this!! I can't wait to start reading, very exciting. Thanks for sharing your life with us. xo

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com