8.09.2011

...life as a sister...

I know I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I feel SO lucky to have siblings, especially one's I am so close with. The last few months have been crazy with both my recent career change, the opening of El Hefe and just everyday life. I have to say, I have never been more thankful to have my brothers and sister by my side. Recently, my brother Alan broke his arm in a dirt biking accident. Immediately fear and worry came through my mind, and I was quickly comforted by my brother who was feeling similar emotions. Knowing I wasn't alone and had my brother by my side made the experience so much easier.


My siblings and I have been through a lot the last few years, more than most people go through in most of their lives, and to know that we aren't alone in our recent challenges give us, or at least me, a sense of comfort. Everyday I will count my blessings to have them.


[my brother after breaking his arm]

xoxo,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com