12.20.2010

...cookies, mimosas and girlfriends...

When I think of the holidays one thought comes to mind, indulgent. The holiday time is one where you disregard calorie thoughts and indulge your taste buds in deliciously made goodies and seasonal cocktails. This Sunday was no different as I joined a few girlfriend's for a cookie exchange at our friend Molly's house. The morning was perfect filled with great food, addicting blood orange mimosas and awesome company. We were all able to spend a few hours with each other catching up on life and holiday plans and we all got to leave with a plate full of homemade treats. I see this becoming a tradition every year.

Thanks again Molly for such an enjoyable Sunday afternoon!


[some of the delicious cookie choices]
 
[saylor loving the sprinkles more than the cookie]

[blood orange mimosas, my new fave]
[kid cookie decorating]
[saylor the frosting monster]
 
xoxo,
R

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel,

What a great post. My frosting monsters and I had an amazing time and am so happy all my closest friends were there. (Minus Christine, who was missed of course!)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com