12.06.2010

...brunch with besties...

As I have mentioned here and here, some of my closest girlfriends live outside of Arizona which makes anytime I get to see them extra special. This past Saturday was just that, extra special, because I got to have brunch with two of my best friends, Tara and Julie. These girls are one's I have known since High School and have grown with through college, marriage and now babies. They are two girls who know just what to say to make me laugh and smile, and they just "get" me. There is an unspoken bond between the three of us that is there to stay. So, this past Saturday I got to have brunch with Tara, Julie & Genevieve (julie's adorable one year old). Tara brought the coffee, Julie brought the donuts and baby, and I obviously brought the camera. Our brunch was filled with stories, laughter and fun. It's truly something I wish we could share more often, but cherish the time we did have.

Thank you ladies for a memorable Saturday! Until next time...


[seriously, how cute is she?]
[tara trying to coax her]
[can you tell she's a mom?]
 
 
[just the girls]



xoxo,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com