11.01.2010

...special suprises...

I LOVE surprises. There's something about them that gives me butterflies in my stomach and makes me somewhat giddy. Maybe it's the excitement of the unknown, or maybe it's the fact that someone took a little extra time to think of you and go that extra mile to make your day. Either way, they are certainly on my top favs.

This week, I received a very special surprise, wrapped in a beautiful Robinson bow. On Tuesday, one of my best friends Tara Robinson and her little man Brenner showed up on my doorstep to say hello. Now this wouldn't seem so special to some, except for the fact that The Robinson's live in Colorado and were in town for a last minute visit which included a special stop to see ME! I truly had no idea, and Mrs. Robinson concocted a little plan to make sure I was at home when she popped by. Let me just tell you, the shock on my face was very apparent, and I think she secretly got a kick out of it :). Not only did it make my week to see a dear friend, but this surprise came at a time I needed it most. Thankfully, I was able to have a very overdue happy hour with her, that lasted 3 hours, as well as spend some time trick-or-treating with her and Brenner. Unfortunately, Tara and I were so busy catching up on the first two visits that I forgot to snap some photos, but I made sure to get some while trick-or-treating.

Tara, you have no idea how much you made my week. Thank you for the super sweet surprise. It truly warmed my heart, made up for my crazy month, and makes me so thankful to have friends like you! Until next time my dear.....


[on our way...]

[doesn't mikis look excited?]


[mama robinson catching the whole thing on tape]

[could he be any cuter?]


[love them!]

xoxo,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com