11.23.2010

...bah-holidays...

Don't let the title deceive you, I truly do love the holidays. Spending time with friends and family to indulging on delicious treats and spirits, to decorating the house, just the overall feeling of the holidays get's me excited. Although with the warm feelings I have for the holidays, I also have a bit of a bah-humbug spirit. You see, working in the retail world holiday time means long hours, working on Christmas Eve AND the day after Thanksgiving, as well as dealing with grouchy customers. Work wise, I dread these two months out of the year, but it helps to know I'm not the only one going through it. Tonight, while catching up on a little DVR Mikis and I watched an episode of Outsourced that I can relate to all to much (well at least the first part :)). Here is the episode that gave me a little chuckle tonight: http://bit.ly/dcS1y2.

xoxo,

R+M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com