11.19.2010

...for the love of wine and girlfriends...

Although wine nights with girlfriends are always due in my book, the holiday's bring even more reason to get together with the girls and catch up. This past week a friend of mine, Teri hosted a girl's only wine and cheese night. The group was mixed with close friends, new friends and people just meeting each other. These events are one's I truly enjoy, as I mentioned here many of my close girlfriends have moved away and I am always up for meeting and gaining new ones. The night was full of fun and laughter! Definitely one to remember and relive soon. We had so much fun that we decided to make this a monthly thing, we'll see how many of us are left in the end :). Unfortunately, I had so much fun, I didn't take one photo while there, but you can see a few that Teri took on her blog at The Tale of Two Tings

Teri, thanks again for a FABulous evening, here's to many more in our future!

[this was my wine contribution, how cute is the name?]

1 comments:

Teri B. said...

Oh! Love the post and LOVED the wine - yes, I already drank it. Shhh... don't tell. It was as good as it was cute. Thank you SO much for coming. I look forward to the next one - at your house!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com