1.27.2011

...disney comes to life...

I don't know any female who doesn't find couture gowns drool worthy. Although they aren't the most accessible or even the easiest pieces to wear, they are indeed pieces of art that I think anyone can appreciate.

While viewing all the lovely pieces that have been featured in Paris Fashion Week this week, one designer and collection has stuck in my mind, John Galliano for Christian Dior. His pieces screamed real-life Princess to me, and I felt like each voluminious piece was straight out of a Disney movie or a classic Barbie Calendar. With the gorgeous geometric silhouettes and layers upon layers of fabric, these pieces are truly one-of-a-kind and have captured my fashion heart. Here are few from this unforgettable collection...

                                






























xoxo,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com