1.15.2011

...getting golden globe ready...

To say I have an obsession for beauty products would be an understatement. I love beauty products, am always one to try a new product, and often leave the beauty stores with a bag full of items that weren't on my shopping list. Whenever an awards show is coming up, I love reading up on how the stars are preparing for a night in the limelight. With the golden globes on Sunday, Mikis and I decided to pamper ourselves with some face masks I picked up at my last beauty store excursion. I indulged myself with the Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Mud Masque and Mikis had the Passion Peel Masque. Although both masque's were great and left our skin soft and cleansed, I think my masque won with it's delectable chocolate smell, seriously it tasted almost good enough to eat.

[enjoying a spa night in]

[milo was terrified of my mask]
Here's a little video to show how scared Milo was....


Next time your at Ulta I suggest you pick up a mask from the Montagne Jeunesse line and have a at-home spa day.

xoxo,
R+M

1 comments:

Mrs. Beach Bride said...

I love this! My husband and I love getting manicures and pedicures together. Its been a while since we did masks. Maybe tonight I'll pull them out and do a spa night in.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com