1.29.2011

...sushi and a movie...

As mentioned here, we had a rough week and were VERY ready for a fun and relaxing weekend. Last night we enjoyed a much needed date night at Blue Wasabi for some sushi and drinks. If you love sushi, it's definitely a place to try, especially during one of their happy hours where select items are half off. After dinner we headed home for a movie in. We watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, one that I have been wanting to see for awhile as I just couldn't get through the book when it was a chosen pick for book club. If you can get through some of the graphic parts and the subtitles, this movie is worth watching. We both thought it was a great mystery. Now I look back wishing I forced myself to read the book. All in all our Friday night was just what we needed.

[sushi and drinks]



Hope your weekend is off to a great start! 

xoxo,
R+M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com