2.28.2011

...for the love of girl scout cookies...


Hi, my name is Rachel and I am addicted to Girl Scout Cookies. Yup, sad but true. My love for these limited time treats started in Elementary School when I myself was hustling the things. Ever since, I have had a full-blow love affair for Thin Mints, Samoa’s and Do-si-dos. Now no longer being a Girl Scout or having any of the sweet girls visit us to take our order, I have been on the hunt for the nearest grocery store table set-up. I have been searching for them so badly I even downloaded the iphone app. Pathetic, I know. So this past weekend between Home Depot visits, I had my eyes out for the girls in their green patched vests. After about three grocery store “drive-by’s" I found them! Success! I am embarrassed to confess I was the girl’s biggest sale that day, but am happy to have a stocked pantry. Hopefully, now my girl scout cookie cravings will be squashed until next year. So, now that I have told you my secret, tell me what's your favorite cookie?

[my iphone app., desperate times call for desperate measures]
[i spy girl scouts]
[success!]

xoxo,
R

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com