2.12.2011

...friday night with the fam...

Mikis and I are so lucky to have my brothers and sister live so nearby, which allows frequent visits and fun nights hanging out. Every time we are with my siblings, I think of how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life. Now that they are teenagers it is a easier to relate to them more than ever, which makes us closer than ever. Honestly, spending time with them makes me more excited for when Mikis and I are parents ourselves, but for now we take every opportunity to hang with them. Last night was one of the those great nights where we were able to have dinner and spend the rest of the night with the fam.

[gotta love 16yr old's eating habits. yes those are french fries in his burger]



xoxo,
R+M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com