2.14.2011

...a love drop...

As much as I love getting gifts, I love giving them even more. It truly makes my day to know a small surprise or thoughtful gift has made someone’s day. It truly is amazing what an impact the smallest gesture can make on someone. So, in spirit of Valentine’s Day I did a little love drop to twenty-five of my girlfriends, and sent them a small goodie bag filled with sweet treats, fun heart bracelets, festive chapstick and a small note. Valentine’s day isn’t just about showing your significant other love, but also all the other amazing people in your life. The sweet thank you’s and texts I received made this little surprise even more worth it. I hope my experience inspires you to send friends, relatives and anyone else just a little something special. It truly will make their day and yours, I promise!
Here's a few photo's from putting the packages together...
[my valentine helper]
[trying to sneak a snack]
[awaiting shipment]
xoxo,

R

1 comments:

Teri B. said...

super sweet. xx

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com