2.13.2011

...a surprise from my valentine...

As mentioned here, I LOVE surprises. I mean who doesn’t really? Well Sunday morning I woke up to a sweet Valentine’s Day surprise from Mikis. While still trying to get the sleep out of my eyes, he handed me an envelope. As it wasn’t Valentine’s Day yet you can imagine my confusion. Well, I opened the sweetly homemade card and was surprised with a note that told me to pack my bathing suit and be ready by 10:30a.m. I jumped out of bed immediately and got quickly ready. Soon after Mikis divulged our plans for the day, he booked us a couples massage at Joya Spa at the Montelucia Resort. What a sweet surprise right? I swear, Mikis can be such a romantic when he wants to be. We enjoyed an amazing couples massage along with champagne at one of the best Spa’s in Arizona. Afterward we enjoyed lunch in the beautiful Arizona sun, a picture perfect Sunday in my book. 
Here are a few photos from our trip. 
[mikis releasing his negative energy and tension]
[the gorgeous montelucia grounds]


xoxo,
R+M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com